Thursday, January 10, 2008

Blog Friends

After two something years of being friends in the cyberworld, I finally got to meet Tin and Abet (with Brian) in the flesh. It was triggered with Abet's coming home after being in the States for six months. We ate at Gerry's Grill in Glorietta. Abet even had a gift for me: a pair of bedroom slippers and socks; and I finally got to see the Holga cams that Tin had asked him to get for her.


Tin's really babyfaced that I look more ate-ish, and Abet looks younger with the short hair :) Next time uli! Sana makasama na ko out of town ;)

+ + +

I miss aL so much. And no, we did not break up; my previous post wasn't for him. I hate that he's so overworked--two jobs, different shifts, so much hours and lack of sleep time. Sometimes I'd wait up for him for hours til he gets home or wakes up, only for him to be able to chat with me for a few minutes. Or sometimes he's too sleepy that he's there but can't concentrate na. And it's not like I can complain, coz if it had been me, I won't even have the energy to even switch my pc on.

I wish he'd quit on one of his patients. He told me about it about a month ago that he would, come January. It's January and he hasn't still. I just worry about his health: about his lack of sleep, too much caffeine, smoking and then driving when he's too tired to drive.

Sigh. I can't wait to be back in SF.

No comments: