Monday, December 31, 2012

My 2012

Before we left Baguio, we dropped by the Pink Sisters Convent to say short prayers. Being two days away from the new year and being the last time I'll be in church for this year, I prayed for my 2012. I prayed and thanked God--


--for the emotional strength He had given me. If not for that, I would not have survived the emotional rollercoaster I went through with my last relationship.

--for the guidance and strength through the heartbreak and all things nasty at my workplace.

--for family.

--for friends. I have lost some, made new ones, and rekindled with others who have drifted apart. Also, that they have greatly helped me during my lowest times. 

--for understanding a lot more things outside my norm. That I have learned and understood drinking, partying, and view it differently than the superficial. For being able to live life much lighter, and making the most out of it, rather than over thinking.

--for keeping me safe, everyday. Through my drunkenness, car problems, and that one time that I almost got hit by a motorcycle. And also on out of town travels.

--for giving me back my faith.

--for ending my year sweetly. I am sure there are no coincidences, and that everything is planned by Him. For giving me 'my 2012'. Thank you, Lord, for my Rich.

No comments: