Friday, June 23, 2006

Shocked

I just got home from a last minute dash to complete a few pre-employment requirements. (And I'm in front of the pc right now with the little girl on my lap!) Went to the third doctor today. A different diagnosis again. Anyway, if I still need a fourth opinion, I don't know where to go. Suggestions please? Except Belo or Calayans ha.

Also went to renew my NBI clearance at Carriedo; gosh there are so many people! I hate crowds, except for concerts and UAAP games I guess. I was disappointed that I didn't get my new clearance, I have to go back on Wednesday! Also applied for an SSS ID today.

Oh by the way, I passed final interview =) I was about to blog about this last night but I was in a state of shock so... Haha. You could just imagine my face. Thanks to all of you, well wishers.

I gotta go, the little girl keeps pressing the number keys...8654054

No comments: