Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sixpence none the richer

Said I won't be blogging today but unfortunately I think my sleeping time has adjusted to a.m. instead of p.m. I have full-blown helluva red spots on my arms lately so I convinced my dad that we see another dermatologist; yey we're going on Monday!

They say [medically] depressed people don't even know that they are. But emotionally depressed people, I think, know they are. I think I am. And in need of help. Not professionally of course. I think I'm turning into a monster (sorry, just re-watched Monsters, Inc. on cable tonight), or a grumpy old lady next door. Been staying up late, getting taray for the smallest reasons, and almost kissed my diet goodbye (am eating endlessly).

I used to express sadness in poetry writing before, but I figured out that I suck at it so I stopped. Then I tried painting, and I can't paint at all. Then blogging, which I'm doing now but I know I'm not good at it. Wish I have a DSLR so I could go with my ultimate dream hobby, photography.

Woe me, I'm poor! Spent the last of my money on the movie tickets yesterday. Nonchalant huh?

No comments: