Friday, May 13, 2005

i turned nineteen!

Last May 7, I invited my friends over for a dinner--a joint celebration for my and my friend May's birthday. I'm so glad that most of them came, too bad some still had summer classes (regular classes for Mapuans) so they're dead tired and therefore apologized that they had to rest… (it's okay dearies!) Anyway glad that they enjoyed the spaghetti that we cooked, plus the juice, bread, and the barbecue (which we bought from Godfrey's mom! Yummy!). We even had ice cream and a cake which we designed with Nips. I felt like a kiddo. All that's missing were the balloons and the party hats. He-he.

I somehow want to have a birthday party at either McDonalds or Jollibee... Yes, a kiddie party! That would be so much fun... Visualize it: not-anymore-teenagers sitting down at kiddie tables and chairs, wearing party hats and volunteering for kiddie games and all, with balloons tied around their wrists! Cool huh?! We could make 'kulit' the clowns and the mascots. That'd be soooo much fun. Maybe I could do that sometime when I'm older—that's much more fun and hilarious.

Back to my 'party', my friends stayed there and waited until 12am so that they'd be able to greet me "happy birthday" (my birthdae's May 8th). Hosep brought along his guitar and so we had fun sharing stories and eating and eating and eating while we had fun singing various songs. The people present were: Mhay, Owen, Jessie, Hosep, Earl, Godfrey, Dylan, Karla, Alvin, Rhen, Chuck, Jhen, Chicklet, Yogi, Regi… (I can't believe I'm forgetting who else came!) Oh well, at least we had lotsa fun which we missed so much since high school ended.

No comments: