Monday, April 11, 2005

y-a-b-a-n-g

A sequel to my previous post, the 'everything is falling back to place' post. But now, I mean EVERYTHING. As in. Been happy about a lot of stuff lately, and an hour ago, the happiness is complete. Could not ask for more! Well, of course I am thankful to God for everything that He's been giving me (eto na naman, holy na naman ako?!).

Okay, so what actually are the thing that are making me happy right now? The first one would be a lifelong secret that only the closest friends could know (sorry, dear blog-friends...). Okay on to the next. Well I got on the Dean's List again--kala ko kase chamba lang nung first time eh! In fairness, mas mataas ang grades ko in general ngayon. Last semester kase extremes (almost) eh. So anyway, I'm happy that I'm making my parents proud again. *blush*

Next up, I got the much coveted 'practicum ek-ek' in my batch. Long story, but I'll share it anyway. Most of us would probably get into an airline, airport or ticketing offices (FYI, I'm a Tourism student, in case you didn't know), and it's the administration who will place us in certain tourism related establishments. There is only one embassy available: Australian. In a practicum batch of approximately 80 students, usually only ONE would be picked for the said embassy. So it's like, big time ka pag ikaw yun. The last person whom I knew who got into that place was my professor (of high regard). So, yeah, you guessed it right, I got the spot! Astig diba. Muntik na kong himatayin when I got my recommendation letter for AU Embassy. Grabe.

The latest thing that made me happy? Honey ko, of course. Been on the rocks (not ice ha!), I mean rocky stages of a relationship eh. Oh, by the way, I have this theory that most new couples get much of the quarreling during the 4th to 6th month into the relationship ehehehehe.. Wala lang.

So anyway, mayabang na sa kung mayabang, at least may ipagyayabang. Hehehe.. Masaya lang ako, ganto lang magshare ng kasayahan. :) Ganyan talaga pag pinaghirapan. Ipagyayabang. Hehehe..

Almost forgot, a shoutout to my cousin Kuya Joemer, who got into the top ten in the bar exams. Nerd ka talaga! Well, pano ba yan, nasa lahi ang katalinuhan? JOKE! ;) Night people.

No comments: