Monday, October 08, 2012

Small Minds

It's annoying how sometimes you see people who seem so confident and contented with themselves, but deep inside they're just the most insecure b's you'd ever know. How pathetic could people be to talk about others in a very degrading manner, just to feel good about themselves? Wake up! It doesn't pull you up--at all!

The quality of your life isn't measured by whether or not you ever purchased a pair of Louboutins in your life, or what car you drive. I pity you for feeling so triumphant telling somebody, "At least ako ugali lang pangit, e ikaw mukha mo." That's so backfiring on you. I'd take the good-hearted person anytime.

I cannot wait to be out of earshot. I cannot stand the pessimism, the negativity and all the mean things you say about everyone else. Maybe I don't care what you say about me; I don't need your approval to feel good about myself. But trash-talking other people just pisses me off--those you classify as low-lifes are way better than you are.

Like they say:
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. SMALL MINDS DISCUSS PEOPLE.


No comments: