Monday, November 05, 2012

Slowly Believing

A lot of times we look back on things that hurt us, and we ask so many questions. Like, "Why did it happen?" "What could I have done," "Why  me," "Where did I go wrong?" Most of the time, we don't have the answers. And this is when we leave it up to fate. 

My 'fate' tattoo design.
I was NOT a believer of fate, so bad that I wanted it tattooed on my wrist: to remind me everyday that there are some things that are beyond our control. That there are some things that were bound to happen--to form us, shape us, and make us stronger and better. That nothing is by chance, and everything happens for a reason.

I can't believe how I'm saying all these right now, when a few months back I hear nothing but these fate talks from everyone. I didn't believe in fate because I used to believe in working hard for what you want, and not accept that it's "just not meant to be."

But now, more than ever, I believe--in a way--in fate. Even better, I have faith.


No comments: