Tuesday, March 08, 2005

brown eyes

me en my honey was singing this song last saturday, some parts are so appropriate for us pala. kakashock, i was smiling and singing at the same time! ahehe

Brown Eyes
[Destiny's Child]

Remember the first day when I saw your face / remember the first day when you smiled at me / you stepped to me and you said to me / I was the woman you dreamed about / remember the first day when you called my house / remember the first day when you took me out / we had butterflies although we tried to hide / and we both had a beautiful night
The way we held each others hand / the way we talked the way we laughed / it felt so good to find true love / I knew right then and there you were the one
*I know that he loves me cause he told me so / I know that he loves me cause his feelings show / when he stares at me you see that he cares for me / you see how he is so deep in love / I know that he loves me cause its obvious / I know that he loves me cause it's me he trusts / and he's missing me if he's not kissing me / and when he looks at me his brown eyes tells his soul
Remember the first day, the first day we kissed / remember the first day we had an argument / we apologized and then we compromised / and we haven't argued since / remember the first day we stopped playing games / remember the first day you fell in love with me / it felt so good for you to say those words / cause I felt the same way too / The way we held each others hand / the way we talked the way we laughed / it felt so good to fall in love / and I knew right then and there you were the one

No comments: