Saturday, March 26, 2005

currently, i am..

After thousands of years, I awake... He-he. Antagal kong hindi nakapagpost dito ah. Well it's because I got so busy with school work (we had to deal with termpapers, feasibility study, and the likes), plus, I had my finals week. So I was a busy bee as expected. Then came Holy Week, which is actually my rest week because the week after holy week I'd be taking care of stuff regarding my practicum (oh no!). I practically did nothing but sleep, I am now tagged as Sleeping Beauty (may break naman sa pagtulog: eating time!)... Tsk-tsk. Not so good. Here's a "Currently..." update.

Busy ___ :
Sleeping, eating and texting! (25/8!)

Eager to go to:
Bulacan, to eat my fave Sinampalukang Manok!

Looking forward to:
A movie treat or a massage, perhaps?

Missing whom?
Honey, and Zoe! :)

Thinking of:
Tamara. *mmmwaaah*

Munching on:
Timeout Chocettes, Berry knots

Attending to:
Three mobile phones. (adik!)

Waiting for:
Whatever to happen, like gumabi na para makipag-Salubong na!

Smiling about:
Sweet and thoughtful friends.

Addicted to:
Brewed coffee, I dunno what brand it is.

Trying to find a solution for:
About me not going to Baguio on the last week of April due to my Practicum! Grrrr...

Anticipating:
The hotel overnight in Tagaytay na sinabi ni Lola! Yahoo! Wag lang sana magconflict ng sched.

Saving up for:
A new phone? Impossible ata.

Amused about:
The thought that the guys from the past are loitering around. Like, sabay sabay lahat?! Weird.

Undecided about:
What concept to make for my blogskin.

Sympathetic:
for Abby.

Not amused with:
Rom! He's so kulit.

Grateful for:
The confession last Holy Thursday at the Manila Cathedral!

Having the great urge to buy:
Issey Miyake for Men, for my Honey! Sana lang may pera ako!

Oh well, this wraps it up. I gotta bounce coz I have to do something pa: SLEEP! :) Sleeping Beauty signing off once again. Til next time. Ahehe..

No comments: