Monday, July 11, 2005

I just came home from UP. Blah blah blah. Wala akong maipost ngayon. Anyway, I'll just post a survey I answered in Friendster. Now I know why people love doing the surveys; it takes your mind off something you're really trying to think about or maybe actually make your mind think about something at all. Or stress relief.

1. are you straight?
----- nope, wavy hair. joke. Yeah of course I am.

2. are you in love right now?
----- I don't think so.

3. are you 18 or above?
---- on the last teen year.

4. do you drink alcohol?
---- I'm allergic, but I do. In small amounts.

5. do you drive?
---- Yes. It sucks that gas from home to UP and back again costs me 300 pesos. Darn.

6. do you live in manila?
---- uh, Metro Manila? :)

7. are you a fan of Smallville?
---- No.

8. do you think you're superior sometimes?
----- Yup. Sa kakulitan.

9. do you like dogs?
----- Yup, but I don't know how to take GOOD care of em. Almost wanna cry when I had to eat one. *still fresh from my memory, poor dog*

10. do you have a goal right now?
----- hm.. Finish my practicum? Save up maybe.

11. do you think it's possible for you to reach it?
---- Of course, I don't make unreachable goals. Am not that crazy to make my self depressed over an unreached goal.

12. ever been in love?
----- Who hasn't been?

13. been engaged in a fist fight?
----- Fist fight...? Nope.

14. stolen something from someone?
----- Does that include eating my mom's Milky Ways?

15. wish you were dead?
----- We all come to that point some time.

16. swore on someone?
---- Hmm..

17. slapped someone?
---- I can't remember, I think I haven't.

18. kissed someone for about a minute?
---- Hahahaha..

19. made someone cry?
---- I didn't mean to.

20. cried because of someone?
---- Everyone does. It's a form of bravery.

21. had a crush on the same sex?
---- No. But I do recognize who's pretty and hot. Jordana Brewster!!

22. had a crush on a friend?
---- Yea,

23. had a crush on a classmate?
---- Oo naman. Malamang!!

24. dated someone?
---- Ngek, what a question.

25. ever introduced a loved one to your folks?
---- Always.

26. held hands with a loved one for about an hour?
---- Yup. It comes out naturally.

27. gave everything you got for a loved one?
---- Uh, define everything? Like monetary or something? Haha.

28. have you ever been heartbroken?
---- Yup.

29. broke someone's heart?
---- I guess so. *sorry*

30. wish you could turn back time?
---- I hate regrets.

31. got pissed with a close friend?
---- Yup.

32. do you love your friends?
---- DEFINITELY.

33. do you trust them?
---- Would they be "friends" if I don't?

34. do you still see your trusted friends?
---- I see to it that we see each other every now and then.

35. do you have a love one right now?
---- I don't have just one, maybe a hundred--I love lots of people! *wahehe pilosopo*

36. do you love him/her?
---- Eh wala talaga.

37. do you think you're above him/her?
---- N/A

38. do you control relationships?
---- On a certain level, yes.

39. do you trust him/her?
---- Next set of questions please?

40. do you see yourself with him/her in the future?
---- Crystal ball please.

41. have you given him/her something
special?
---- Reminds me, I still want to buy my fave perfume brand for men, to give a future loved one maybe. So I'll save up for that.

42. made her/him cry?
---- ?

43. do you think you're sweet enough?
---- They say I am.

44. are you contented right now?
---- Yeah, I guess. Happy.

45. do you believe in soulmates?
---- I dunno.

46. are you confident with yourself?
---- Very much. It's a good thing to be confident at a young age. Most people aren't. That sucks. It entails lots of inferiority complex and psychological problems--although you may not be aware that it all boils down to lack of confidence.

47. lastly, do you regret something in the past?
---- I can't think of a specific thing that I regret about. Malamang meron di ko lang maisip kung ano.

No comments: