Wednesday, September 28, 2005

This post is dedicated to everyone who ever said I look like these people (God have mercy and pity on them!) or in any angle alike. Whatever.


First off, Christina Ricci. I agree that I look like her--only on Casper. That's it.





Second, Alicia Silverstone. I think it's my brother's classmate who told my kuya about it. Of course, I don't see the similarity--at all. He says it's when she smiles that I look a bit like her...?




Uh, Katie Holmes? It's the deep set eyes. And cheekbones *daw*?





Gilmore Girls' Rory--Alexis Bledel.





Next, Jaycee (or is it JC?) Parker of Viva Hotbabes. :( Then there's former Promil kid Shaira Luna. I think it's because I also got huge eyes... Kitchie Nadal? She's way too pretty!




Okay guys, it's for you to decide... ;)

No comments: