Yesterday I met the worst passenger ever. So I got my first real complaint (though it was just verbal complaint, to the manager). Kase...
1. di ko sha tinulungan sa bags nya. nakatingin na daw sha sakin pero di ko man lang daw sha tinulungan na maglagay sa bin. gusto ko sabihin, "e bat kasi di mo man lang ako tinawag no? nagsasalita ba yung mata mo??" i was so busy greeting everybody who passes by to notice a single passenger who isn't even making but eye contact para mapansin.
2. di ko sinabit yung coat nya sa closet. pano maliit lang yung aircraft, so sa business class lang may closet so i told her walang space. e pumunta sha ng business class so naipakisabit nya. nagalit na! e haller, dati tinry ko yun gawin napagalitan pa ko ng business class sunbaenim (senior) sabi pang business class lang daw yun. nung inexplain ko sa kanya na talagang sa business class lang yun, sabi sakin, she doesn't mind naman daw kung sa business class isabit yung coat nya. @#$%! talagang i don't care naman if she minds no, ni hindi nga man lang sasagi sa isip ko kung okay lang sa kanyang sa business class isabit yun no. di naman sha ang inaalala dun eh, allocated for business class passengers yung space na yun. edi magbusiness class sha nang makapagdemand sha nang ganun. namputek.
3. rude daw ako sa pagsalita and everything. for the first interaction kase she talked to me in korean so with the limited korean words that i know, ang nasabi ko lang sa kanya in korean was "im sorry we don't have the space." e nampucha nagiingles naman pala.
4. i asked if she was taiwanese. she's freaking out that it's her privacy whatever nationality she was; that i don't need to ask her about that. sa point na to, napatingin nalang ako sa kanya blank stare and all and i coldly said that i was just asking about her nationality so as to know whether i should give her an immigration entry card or not. she rebuts that all i needed to ask was whether she needed the form or not. it's a taipei flight, for crying out loud! @#$%! even taiwanese passengers don't even know whether they need one or not! and she goes, "i've been to and fro taiwan several times already, i know already that i need it." and how the f*ck would i know that she's a frequent flyer to taiwan?! next time, get "TAIWAN" tattooed on your forehead.
5. sha tong nagpapakasensitive sa nationality sabay banat ng, "that's why i knew already that you're not korean because the korean crew always give excellent service. your service doesn't belong here in asiana!" go figure kung ano na yung naisip kong gawin sa bruhildang yun.
6. after all was said and done, shempre pinapunta ako dun ng manager para iapeace yung tao so half heartedly i said im sorry for anything (not everything! ugh.) and thank you. lecheng mga korix kasi to kaya naguumepal lalo ang mga pasahero pano kahit mali na kailangan tama parin sila. sanay pa naman ako sa call center, pag mali, mali. away kung away. so anyway, though gusto ko na shang sipain palabas nang mauna na sha maglanding sa taiwan, i still did my service like nothing happened. during meal service i asked what drink she wants to have, she goes, "screwdriver".
talaga namaaaaan. umeepal pa. in my 4months of work wala pang umorder sakin ng cocktail drink, but i thought so maybe it's about time i actually prepare one, since we had cocktails class naman nung training. so i said i'd prepare it after i serve everybody their meals and asked whether she wants any other drink while waiting. she mumbles something and all i hear is "diet coke". i get and pour her a glass of diet coke and hand it over and then she looks at me like i'm the most stupid person on earth. here we go again.
i said, "i thought i heard you say diet coke. im sorry, what was that again?" she replies, "you don't know what screwdriver is?" to this i almost put my hand on my hips, "i do. i just thought i heard you say you wanted diet coke for the meantime." condescendingly she goes, "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SCREWDRIVER IS? whisky and diet coke?" ay putek. kung dala ko yung manual namin sa service binato ko na sa muka nya.
kahit makipagpustahan pa sha sakin, ipupusta ko yung buong asiana na hindi yun ang screwdriver. kahit iresearch nya pa sa wikipedia no! it's orange juice and vodka. DUH. so anyway i just say, very condescending as well, "isn't it orange juice and liquor?" to which she just stares at me like im real stupid. so i just rephrased her request, "so you want diet coke and whisky, with ice?" and she said, "yeah? screwdriver!?" ay putek talaga.