Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Shopping just because

I came from Singapore this morning, and we almost got delayed landing due to low visibility. It's like, two cars away and you see nothing.

I flew with a Filipina senior to Singapore and she bought this iTrip that I never knew existed. Sorry, I'm not an iPod person kase. But I think it's a brilliant idea.

Anyway tomorrow I get to have a day off and I'm planning on going out, going somewhere although I'm not sure where, to go "shopping". I dunno what I intend to buy but I'd still go despite freezing weather.

Day after tomorrow I'm set to go home and I have a lot of things to do.

1. Attend the POEA-required PDOS

2. Get my hair done. I'm thinking: straight or curls?

3. I wanna shop at 168/Divisoria (never have)

4. Watch a movie. It's been half a year since I last went to the cinemas.

5. My usual vanity day

6. ...and of course, dates. :P

No comments: