Monday, March 24, 2008

When flying isn't work

I wonder why I'm such a crybaby, a simple hurt would make me well up instantly; so maybe not bawling but a tear would always drop. It's something I rarely could stop. My friends can always tell me if I'm about to cry: my nose turns red, I blink endlessly, the corners of my mouth go down and I'm taking deep breaths. No matter how I try, I've never succeeded NOT crying. But ask me to cry for a school play? I can't even produce a single tear!

I was chatting with Eisel yesterday and I was crying! WTH!

+ + +

I miss my Al so much! We haven't seen each other for five weeks, but that's about to end, I'm flying SF tomorrow, with Mica and Cielo and eventually MM will join us. I love flying alright, but for a person as domesticated as I am, the only way to enjoy it is to be with people I'm at home with: my family, loved ONE and friends :) Being with them makes me feel like flying isn't work at all!

+ + +

When I was in Manila, everyone was telling me I lost weight but honestly I think I gained weight. I try clothes on and they fit but when I look at the mirror, I think I look horrible. I don't want to lose weight, I just want to look alright. Maybe I gotta shop for clothes, nuninuninu...

No comments: