Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Sassy Girl remake

I saw the trailer of the Hollywood remake on Jai's Multiply blog. My Sassy Girl is one of my favorite movies of all time, as some of you know. As for the casting, basing on the trailer, I think it's awful. Elisha Cuthbert has a strong personality already, and the lead role needs someone whose face is so angelic but turns into someone really mean looking. The guy part, I forgot his name, needs someone who looks/seems a little more stupid like someone you could push around.


Anyway, we still have to see the movie to see if the actors can really remake the Korean movie despite the casting.

+ + +

Got back last night from my SF layover with Mica, Cielo and MM. It was so much fun! We had Golden Gate bridge photos for Cielo and Mica, went shopping and spent a lot on H&M, Bath and Body Works, Victoria's Secret and CostCo! Gawd I spent a half month's pay in three days! I so love H&M, and he does too; I think it was his first time to H&M and he likes it.

Oh and for the first time he did remember the monthsary! *LOL*

No comments: