Friday, May 18, 2012

Everybody Hurts Sometimes

So I'm so wasak right now. I'm turning to music, as I always do.

"How many times can I break 'til I shatter / Over the line can't define what I'm after..."  - Shattered, O.A.R.

"Never thought not having you here now would hurt so much / Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up / I need your loving hands to come pick up / And every night I miss you..."  - Tonight, FM Static

"It's all ending / I gotta stop pretending who we are / You and me, I can see us dying...are we?" - Don't Speak, No Doubt

"If you're on your own in this life / The days and nights are long / When you think you've had too much of this life to hang on / Well everybody hurts / Everybody cries / Everybody hurts sometimes"  - Everybody Hurts, REM

"U got it, U got it bad / If you miss a day without your friend / Your whole life's off-track / You know you got it bad when you're stuck in the house / You don't wanna have fun / It's all you think about"  - U Got It Bad, Usher

"Please don't turn your back / I can't believe it's hard just to talk to you / But you don't understand"  -Perfect, Simple Plan

"Here comes the rain again, falling from the stars / Drenched in my pain again, becoming who we are"  - Wake Me Up When September Ends, Green Day

I only think of you and it's breaking my heart / I'm trying to keep it together / But I'm falling apart"  - We Belong Together, Mariah Carey


Note: I may be hibernating from blogging, like how I'm hibernating from Facebook right now. Maybe. Please save nasty comments to yourself, I don't really need them right now. 
xoxo


No comments: