Friday, January 06, 2006

Gong zuo ma?
Currently feeling: Attacked by migraine
Listening to: a Sugarfree song


I have migraine like everyday since a few days ago. It's killing me. Anyway, I'm excited to start working [training for work] on Monday! I can't wait to see what it's like. Sadly, my classmates'll be off to Caleruega by morning that day (and I'm not with them! *sob*) for the Senior classes' retreat. Oh well, we really have to sacrifice some things for other things, shouldn't we? It's always a matter of choice, of priority. Lisa, a classmate who is also not joining the retreat [she's Buddhist], asked me why I prioritized this work thing for a more enjoyable event. Got me thinking...

Well maybe initially it's because of the him, just so I'd have money to enrol myself in a language school or something; and/or have enough money to visit him; or maybe just so I'd have money for personal use, since senior year is indeed very expensive. Eventually I came to realize that maybe the job offer actually came at the right place on the right time. Because my sister will be giving birth in a matter of days, most of my parents' savings would surely be spent on her hospital bills and needs afterwards. So, I should probably be helping out by [partly] financing for myself, eh? Anyway, whatever the reason may be, I'm just thankful I have a job.

No comments: