Sunday, January 01, 2006

Twenty-o-six
Currently feeling: Sleepy
Listening to: Because of You by Kelly Clarkson


Hello everyone! Welcome to 2006! How was your new year's celebration? As for me, my family spent new year's eve at the hotel because my bro's on duty so our family won't be complete for New Year unless we check-in at the hotel. T'was a good decision too since a television network had a countdown program a block away; we watched the fireworks display from the hotel room! Awesome!

I thought of writing about leave-the-grudges-behind stuff but since I know that you all know about that [and probably will be writing about the same], I'll drop that part and just wish you all a very good new year ahead. I know for sure that this is gonna be one hell of a year (at least for me!). A million thanks to wonderful memories of 2005!

No comments: