Monday, January 02, 2006

Magpapakabait Na
Currently feeling: Sweet
Listening to: (see below)

I'm at this computer shop somewhere around the town coz I needed a PC with a DSL connection coz I am downloading photos (2MB each!), and when I got in, the store was playing Christian songs. They're not the weird Christian songs, something in between pop and ballads. Cool huh? It's inspiring, and if you don't actually listen to the lyrics, you won't know it's Christian at all. Anyway, seems like the girl has a favorite among the lineup of songs, which eventually I came to like. My fave line is: When God made you He must've been thinking about me... Aww, sweet!

I am on the cramming mode right now, since school is just two days away. Still, I haven't done anything or even haven't decided on what to do with all the requirements. There's this creativity scrapbook which I don't know what to make of it. Gosh, my English is at its worst!

I'm really not much into schooling this semester. I just wish it'd finish itself and let me graduate and get hold of my college diploma. I really want to work already. I'm excited on my part time work, which starts on January 09. Eventhough the schedule is really going to exhaust me, I don't really care as of now. I just want to work, work, work. I have processed all papers necessary like Tax Identification, Social Security Number, NBI Clearance, and my pre-employment (medical) exam. Hmm... I wonder what it's gonna be like.

Though I'll be in the contact/call center biz for now, I still want to be an FA (Flight attendant). I don't know what's with being an FA that really makes me want to pursue that career. Although they say that it's a no-brainer job (given the fact that they accept non-graduates), and there's not much growth and everything, I don't really know. I just want to be up there, serving passengers as cheerful and as calm as I could. Ambition.

No comments: