Saturday, April 07, 2007

Abnormal

I've been a totally bitchy girl these past few days.

Well, more like an undeniably snobby snob.

Like, raised eyebrows, eyes rolling, sarcastic smiles type of me.

And I don't know why.

But anyway I'm proud to say I'm back to my old self now. x)

+ + +

I'm supposed to go with my 'rents to the hospital later this morning. (I just got home so I can't.) Kuya was advised to go for an xray since he's been sick for over two days and the doc seems to think something's up with lungs (I guess). I can sense an air of seriousness regarding his sickness; he and dad were talking earlier that it might be [I'm sorry I didn't hear what illness they were talking about] and if it's the case he'd have to go on leave for like six months to undergo medication. The suspense is killing me.

I hope he gets better soon.

No comments: