Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nursing the Nurse

Went to SF and my boyfriend's sick. He's been sick for a few days already, fever and stuff. Gotta take care of the nurse. Anyway we went to church and had dinner afterwards. The next day was Presidents Day so it was a holiday, we went out with his bandmates and we went to Guitar Center where the guys took an hour or so fiddling. Al and I cooked dinner (shrimps, bangus, veggies and soup) and I was stuffed! Nothing beats home-cooked meals. We ain't gonna see each other for FIVE weeks so ultimate QT together is all we did. *sigh* Gonna miss him real bad!

Also, I've been thinking of getting a Vonage phone for my home in Navotas, since I fly US flights most of the time. People at home would be able to contact me easier since I have a T-Mobile phone. Hmm.

Pros:
  • People at home can call wherever I am in the States, on my cel or hotel
  • They can call relatives and friends in the US and Canada like local calls
  • Friends and relatives in US and Canada can call Navotas too
  • I get to talk with Al when I'm home without paying per minute (on phonecards and stuff)
  • Lesser Globe prepaid credits to use when I'm in Manila (I usually load up around a thousand pesos per month)

Cons:
  • Around $30 per month (which when I think about it, isn't that much considering I load up P1000 per month and buy phonecards whenever I'm home)

+ + +

Plugging new items on my eBay site:






Most likely for the ladies:
  • Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pad
  • Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
  • Centrum Multivitamins
  • Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
  • Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum
  • RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum



And for the guys:
  • Superman #100 The Death of Clark Kent
  • Superman The Kansas Sighting #2
  • Adventures of Superman #425 (not in photo)
  • Superman #75 The Death of Superman (not in photo)
  • Hell Spawn #2,3,4,6,7,9 (other issues not in photo)

No comments: