Sunday, December 18, 2005

Falling Apart
Currently feeling: Torn
Listening to: Eraserheads Anthology


I am falling apart. I am failing. In most, if not all, aspects of my life right now. It would definitely be success for me if I'd be able to survive this point in life. Really, all aspects.

Faith. It's decreasing, if not diminishing. This is my worst fear. I do not want this to happen but it is happening. Love. I love, but am I loved? Nobody can say for sure. And words are never enough. Still I hold on. *sheesh* Academics. The obvious and sure effect of the first two: academic failure. I am losing my interest; I don't even have the energy to get up each morning and don my uniform and go to school. Career. I thought I'd have this one by now. Pero wala pa rin. Family and friends. I'm not the usual me. I am alive, but not living.

No comments: