Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Home Alone
Currently feeling: Bored
Listening to: All I Want for Christmas is You


I'm home alone because my family went to Bulacan for my maternal grandmother's birthday celebration. And I have to be at home to wait until 2pm so that I'd be going to school for the Paskuhan, starting from the parade. I intend to finish the whole event, and that's gonna end at around midnight. Ang masaya pa dun, walang susundo sakin, at wala rin namang sasakyan para dalhin. Aios. So out of boredom I'm answering this survey I got from Tin's blog.

+ + +

What...
1) bothers you right now? = that he's in China and I'm in the Philippines
2) is your favorite time of the year? = I used to love Christmas season
3) was your dream last night? = OMG, he died coz he flew off a motorbike driven by someone
4) is your greatest fear? = to be unloved
5) was the best thing that happened to you this week? = uh, sleep?
6) are you planning to do this weekend? = wala.
7) can you promise to the one you love? = I did, the promise we made to wait for each other
8) will you wish for if you have a genie? = Mandarin fluency

Who...
1) are you thinking of right now? = XYH
2) do you run to when you're down? = friends, friends, friends. Can't live w/o them.
3) are the most influential people in your life right now? = dad and mom
4) was the last person you went out with? = if it's a date, it's XYH. Otherwise, it's Jeno.
5) is the one you're missing right now? = Xiao Yong Heng! :(
6) will you call/text later? = college friends, Paskuhan eh
7) completes your day? = my carebear
8) starts your day? = nobody

When...
1) will you take a bath? = after lunch
2) will you watch a movie? = maybe before 2005 ends, maybe not
3) was the first time you fell in love? = 16?
4) was the last time you went out with your friends? = hang out lang eh
5) was the last time you said "I love you"? = 14th of December
6) was the last time you read a book? = a month ago
7) was the last time you asked for help? = last night, searching for a B+ person
8) was the last time you kissed your dad/mom = this morning
9) did you last receive a gift? = 04 Dec. The CareBear

Do...
1) you have a crush? = nope
2) you believe in love? = of course.
3) you easily get attracted to the opposite sex? = no. it's a wonder what happened between me and the Chinese guy actually
4) you get jealous easily? = nope

Eto pa.
1) Anyone in love with you right now? = I hope he does love me.
2) Want to get married? = yup, with the right person hopefully.
3) Ever did something unusual for love? = Shempre.
4) What do you notice first in a person? = the eyes
5) Last person you fell in love with or currently in love with? = XYH
6) Are you missing someone right now? = nobody else but him.

+ + +

As I was answering this survey, I got a call I have long been waiting for. The call center in which I've been applying for a part time position finally called to inform me of the job offer schedule [that is, contract signing, etc.]. Finally! They've been calling me up these days about work character references, and I keep telling them I haven't really worked pa naman so sino ibibigay ko? Well anyway, at least my application's moving.

+ + +

There's this Christmas song by Britney Spears that I really like, nakabisado ko na from shopping at SM malls the previous years. It's only now that I've searched for the title and complete lyrics. As I have researched, lyrics sites are quite confused on the real title of the song. Some posted it as "Santa Can You Hear Me" or "All I Want for Christmas" and "My Only Wish This Year". But I think I'll go for "My Only Wish". He he he. Ho ho ho.

My Only Wish [Britney Spears]

Oh yeah yeah... / Last night I took a walk in the snow / Couples holdin hands, places to go / Seems like everyone but me is in love /Santa can you hear me? / I signed my letter that I sealed with kiss / I sent it off, it just said this: "i know exactly what I want this year" / Santa can you hear me? / I want my baby, baby /I want someone to love me, someone to hold /Maybe maybe /He'll be all my own in a big red bow

**Santa can you hear me? / I have been so good this year /And all I want is one thing / Tell me my true love is here / He's all I want, just for me / Underneath my christmas tree / I'll be waiting here / Santa that's my only wish this year

Yeahh... / Christmas eve, I just can't sleep / Would I be wrong for takin a peek / Cuz I heard that you're comin to town / Santa can you hear me? / I really hope that you're on your way / With something special for me in your sleigh / Oh please make my wish come true / Santa can you hear me? / I want my baby, baby / I want someone to love me, someone to hold / Baby, baby, baby / We'll be all alone under the mistletoe**

I hope my letter reaches you in time / Bring me love I can call all mine / Cuz I have been so good this year / Can't be alone under the mistletoe /He's all I want in a big red bow.**

Ahh ahh ahh / Oh santa, can you hear me...? /Oh santa, well he's all I want / Just for me, underneath my christmas tree / I'll be waiting here / Santa that's my only wish this year / Santa that's my only wish this year.

No comments: