Thursday, May 31, 2007

Choi Ji Woo

I saw this girl yesterday at the office. I don't know how people back in Manila know this girl as (referring to her character names in numerous Koreanovelas) but anyway, it's Choi Ji Woo. A famous Korean actress.

They were at the office shooting a scene, which I don't even know why they had to do at our office. Maybe it's an airport counter scene or something. They even had extras dress up with our uniform, altering the scarf with a fuschia one. (We--cabin crew--cannot appear in anything commercial, even if we're just like an extra or something.)

But OMG her skin--it's unbelievable. Speechless!

So to all those who told me to say hi to this girl before I first left Manila to undergo training in Seoul, I'm sorry to let you down, I was starstruck! No, honestly, she's too busy.

No comments: