Saturday, November 12, 2011

11/11/11

Just a few minutes or an hour ago, it was 11/11/11. It's not big deal, it's meant to happen, right? There's an eleventh month, an eleventh day of the month and a year ending in eleven.

Intertwined in a cuddle--would you believe--I kinda figured out it's quite cool. We get to experience all these palindromes. A lot of other people did not, think about those people born after 1920s and dies before 2001? That's a lot.

True it may not even matter. It's not like the stars give you something great every palindrome day that you live, but it's just cool to be able to live through 01/01/01 through 12/12/12 and even 12/13/14 (pray to God that nothing bad happens to me). The next series of these dates will be in a hundred years. My kids might not even be able to live through it!

Note: This just lets you in on how weird I can be. My boyfriend finds it amusing that I find something cool out of ordinary no-big-deal stuff. But yeah it doesn't get me off the hook that I'm weird. LOL

1 comment:

Niko Batallones said...

I did say I woke up on the wrong side of bed on the 11th, so... hehehe.