Tuesday, June 07, 2005

my blogskin

I'm so proud of myself today. I was able to create my own blogskin in a matter of five hours! (Well at least for me that's an achievement) So welcome to MY blog! This is every inch MY idea so I'm really glad. ;) It's dramatic yet simple, and most of all, it's purple-y. By the way, the silhouette I used there (top right) is actually still me. *hummm* It's so nice. I still have a lot to add to this blogskin, but five hours straight may already be too much for a sick girl like me to handle today... Will do when I have more time.

You may be wondering why I suddenly was able to do this instantly, well, I went bloghopping last night and I saw some people have really neat blogskins--like Tin--so I went skin-hunting at Blogskins.com. There are lotsa awesome skins waiting to be downloaded but I really don't feel like using another person's design (like what I've done for quite sometime now), so I slept and started conceptualizing on what design I would make--believe it or not--in my dreams! So when I got up, I was so refreshed and focused. My dad actually asked my why I got up early when I won't be going to the office (because I was advised by my doctor to take a day's rest). I shrugged and turned on the computer. And... ta-da! Here it is! Enjoy.

I would appreciate comments, suggestions and whatevers for the betterment of my blogskin. Thanks.

No comments: