Monday, June 27, 2005

Whew. Just finished revising the poster for the master class/workshop. I feel stupid coz I didn't check on minor details, and then now I don't want to revise it anymore coz my eyes are hurting already! Like, I neeeeeeed sleep.

Anyway, so I'm inviting everyone interested in the event, see poster for details. The non-workshop performance will be at the Podium on the 8th, around 7pm if I'm not mistaken. Then the Baguio thingies will be at SM City Baguio on the 9th (?)... All's for FREE! So if you're not busy, come and try to watch them. I'd probably--as always--be at the reception table. *sigh*

***

For the fun part of the post. (I need this as stress buster)

Hmm... Let's see, what would I want to say???

Crushie: Jacques Christophe Branellec!
Celeb Crush: Drew Arellano (still)
Status: Very much single and yet UNavailable
Tried to: get a tan
My sembreak goal: be 110 lbs (meaning: lose 10lbs!)
Always eating: Mongolian food at EAT
Always drinking: tea!!
Sad about: Luci going home (to Canberra *sniff*)
Glad about: Having veggies for dinner tonight
Confused on: when to enrol myself for French class
Craving for: yema!!
I need: a Foot spa/scrub; or a body massage

MY WANTS:
Car: Mazda3
Phone: okay parin saken ang 3310
Perfume Lewis&Pearl na purple padin
TechStuff: a Laptop?
hobby material(s): a wide angled lens cam
Girlie stuff: mm wala

I'm so tired and sleepy, better be resting now, and look forward to tomorrow--I'll be watching a flick with a friend. Yipee,, for the first time in like a century, I get to unwind... Which reminds me, somebody's dinner treat is long overdue. hehehehe.. Time to remind that somebody.

No comments: