Monday, June 06, 2005

Sad Yet Proud

These past few days had been a whirlwind of emotions and events. But inspite of everything--problems, distractions, whatever--I discovered one thing: I love and am proud of my family. I have proven that in everything and in every 'disaster' that may come, you could always stop, take a deep breath, and go back to where you belong. They're really the only ones who would accept you no matter what.

Anyway, this isn't all bad. Coz my family's half rejoicing for the news that soon a cute li'l baby will be an addition to the family, and my parents are soon to be grandparents. No one knows yet if it's gonna be a he or she, but just the same, this li'l angel will be very much welcomed by this family. *how nice* Eventhough they don't like the child's dad, it's okay, and still there's room for change.

What more could you ask for huh?! After all the tears, excitement comes next. =)

No comments: