Sunday, January 06, 2008

To the one whose heart I broke

You'll never know how sorry I am for breaking your heart. It might not have shown but I felt the pain twice as you did. But I'm certain that what I did was right: for both you and me. I'm sorry you had to have your heart broken by the person you never thought could. I didn't either. I'm sorry you had to realize that the same girl just can't be the same girlfriend to every boyfriend she'd have.

Thank you for sticking by me, though you never were my first priority, I was always yours. You gave more than a hundred percent, I gave half. Thank you for the love, the effort and the lessons you've made me realize. I wouldn't have been a better person if not for you. I'm just sorry you have to learn some things the hard way. Anyhow, I'm eternally grateful.

No comments: