Saturday, March 17, 2007

Single on '07


I spent the entire yesterday with somebody.

No, I don't have a boyfriend. Seriously, I don't.

And I intend to be single until next year.

A few years back, kuya and her girlfriend of six years broke up (from what I heard) because kuya wanted to experience singlehood. Dating. Late night parties. Flings. Booze. Whatever. And I think that's the single most regretful thing he'd done. His [ex] girlfriend was undeniably one of the greatest catches you could ever find and he'd let that go so that he'd have time to meet girls that's far beyond in comparison.

Which is why, I wouldn't want that to happen to me. And I'll go do everything I want now. Dates. Blind dates. Party. Spend. Save. Work. Booze (lakas ng loob a, allergic naman). Beach. Flings. Boylets. (Sorry, "one-night stands" not in the menu.) And then settle for a more quiet life later. =)

+ + +

US flights on April sched already. Looord.

+ + +

Credits:
MikeRoush.com

No comments: