Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Washed Away

Check out my "I've been to..." list.

Woohoo! An addition! I'm here right now in Saipan, Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands. (Wow, that was complete.)

Yesterday I left Seoul with a heavy heart because I learned that it was raining here in Saipan. And true enough, it was pouring by the time that Airbus 330 landed at the airport. So I prayed last night to God to let sun shine today. I woke up at 8am and ran to the veranda only to find out that it's still wet everywhere. Frowning, I went back and curled up in bed.

10:30 my alarm clock goes off as it's an hour from the buffet lunch that I'll be having with my Filipina senior, Ms Cathy. When I peeked through the drapes, lo and behold, sunshine! I'm like, "Oh yeah!" Photo ops. Although not too much as I'm really shy to the camera when somebody's taking my picture. (I'd rather take the picture.)

If God permits and it's still sunny later, I'll go sunbathing and swimming. Thank you God. Ang lakas ko talaga! ;) Last month I was praying for a Saipan flight and now I'm in Saipan; last night I was praying for sunshine and now I almost got toasted. Ayos!

No comments: