Lotsa firsts for this February London flight for me.
1. First add-duty schedule. (Add crew to London meaning you go as passenger. Duty to Seoul.)
2. First time at the addcrew hotel nearby High Street Kensington.
3. First time without a batchmate.
4. First time to stay for just two days.
5. First time to talk with Filipino/s working in London.
6. First time I didn't change USDs to GBPs. (Save, save, save!)
7. First time I finished 20 sudoku puzzles in one seating.
8. First time I received a gift from a passenger. (I asked why. "Good service." Aw.)