1. If April is the interview, by May we're probably flying US already. I fear that my [birthday] Manila dayoff request will be affected with the intrusion of US flights.
2. Longer and more difficult flights.
3. More expensive layovers. (It's like London every time na, which I'm starting to hate but am going there tomorrow.)
4. I don't really have relatives in the US.
5. Most probably US flights would make up our month's schedule. (And gawd I'm gonna miss: shopping for perfume at Singapore; eating pho at Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi; Thai massage in Bangkok; beaches of Phuket and Saipan; and more shopping.)
Anyway as usual, I always make the most out of anything... So NYC, LA, SanFo, Seattle and Chicago, here I come.