Saturday, February 24, 2007

So much for my happy ending

Feb's almost over; only one more flight and it's March already. Wee. I've surpassed my fifth month in this job. March is the 6th and I'm sad that some of my donggis have drafted submitted resignation letters already. To those who still think this is the most rockin' job on earth, it's not, especially with this Korean culture. Geez. Anyway we have a PHP50k bond for 6months that's why they let themselves suffer for half a year before giving up.

Trivia: Did you know that when I get really annoyed with my passengers, I sing during collection (of meal trays)? You know, you just get their meal trays back and force it in the cart so I don't really have to say anything to them so I sing. I remember that last flight I was singing My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne.

---

I've got to do this; I got the disease from Niko on his WhichBaby blog.

Leave a comment and I'll:
1. Tell you why I friended you.
2. Associate you with a song/movie.
3. Tell a random fact about you.
4. Tell a first memory about you.
5. Associate you with an animal/fruit.
6. Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
7. In return, you must spread this disease post this in your own blog.

No comments: