Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Guy hunting

Seems like food can't cheer me up lately so I'd just go guy hunting over the net again. But before I post more pics of whoever, let me give you the answers on my previous guess who post.

First was Jamie King, I'm sorry I wasn't able to get good photos of him eventhough I went through his official website. Anyway, he's one of the judges on Dance Fever. He's a choreographer, and has done Madonna and Ricky Martin videos (and concerts), to name a few. I love guys who dance really well. *sheepish smile*

Next up. Andrea. Yea, a girly name. He seems to have very few photos on the net as well, this is the best I could come up with. Or maybe all his photos are copyrighted. It took me so long to find a not-stolen-shot photo of him. Oh, did I mention he's a prince? That's the young Prince Andrea Casarighi of Monaco.

And lastly, the giveaway, Brandon Routh. Uh, just about Superman Returns.

Here goes today's load. Nobody too unrecognizable here, most are movie stars.

DrewAlexTrent
Chad Steven

I can't get myself to put Ryan Philippe. And I'm not really into the "hall of fame hearthrobs" like Brad Pitt, Keanu Reeves or Tom Cruise. So who am I missing here? Hmmm... (Of course I meant to ask the ladies out there.)

No comments: