Thursday, July 06, 2006

What's in a name

Was flipping through all 70something channels yesterday (I called myself a loser coz I didn't do anything except face the tv or the pc) when I saw Jennifer Love Hewitt [on a movie] wearing a name-necklace. No it can't possibly be. Still flipping through, I decided to go back to that channel and wait for her to appear again. Holy crap! It is what I thought it was. Katya. Though it's a letter different to my name, the way the other characters pronounce the name is the same way that my highschool friends call me. Out of curiosity I watched the movie.

Not nice for a representation of my name though. She's social climber, well the title of the movie was Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber anyway. And a fake. Not to focus on that though. Anyway, her Katya is allegedly French (it doesn't look any French, if you ask me--I had French lessons, by the way). Well, mine's Russian.

So much fuss about that, I just love watching movies that I didn't even know existed. Like My Date with Drew, which isn't really a movie. It's more of a home video slash documentary put together of a person who so wanted to have a date with Drew Barrymore. Cool.


No comments: