Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Toxic

Niko, this isn't my first logon from Seoul. My room's pc is very much virus infected and hundred of popups appear everytime so it's giving me a hard time to chat, laging naghahang.

No, it's not 100k salary, less than. Middle eastern airlines get those. Di naman sila makakauwi for one year. Kami yata every month at least a couple of days.

Thanks everyone... Will tell Song Hye Kyo if I see her.

+ + +

Bad trip, sobrang toxic dito, my first three days seemed like two months already. We get up and leave and arrive home with nothing in mind but to sleep, but we can't. Workaholic yung mga Koreans so laging extended training hours namin til 6.30 although the sched says 5.00. And travel time pa to and fro the training center.

Before we left we were told to bring makeup kits with us so I went on a shopping spree. And then today in our makeup class they tell us that some of the things weren't what they wanted us to use. Kasi naman bakit di nalang inispecify beforehand. We went on panic buying again at one of the malls, using our daily allowances. Gad I spent 30,000 Won for that! Bad trip.

Ang taas taas pala ng standards nitong airline na to. Kaya sobrang hirap. Not to mention culture and the very hard to understand English nila.

Gusto ko na yata umuwi! Kung di lang nakakapanghinayang. Anyway I won't shempre naman. Joke lang yun. Haha.

Send me a line. I need you to cheer me up. Please? :) Kahit email sa Gmail ko or comment na lang dito.

I'm on a rush nandito kase ko sa Business center ng hotel, dami pang gagamit. Haay.

No comments: