Saturday, September 01, 2007

Ber-y 2007

Ber months alert! It's the first of September so I'm guessing people are starting to think of Christmas already (hehe like me!) aL and I are even talking about Christmas gifts, too early?

Anyway, what do I really want for Christmas? To be not working on Christmas day and--if it's not too much to ask--spend that day in Manila or Daly City/SF :)

+ + +

We're nearing the last quarter of the year and it made me stop and think of how I actually spent this year..

Pretty well, I guess. I've been working a lot, eating a lot more, spending QT with family and friends. Been more appreciative of things, got over a lot of fears, been able to do a lot of firsts, bought D (sooo happy about it!)...

I have this theory that every year, God gives every person an extraordinary gift (I don't mean superpowers though) for which would be the highlight of the person's year. Be it material or intangible ones, whichever. For some it might be a new car, or getting married, or getting promoted, or going on tour, or being able to accomplish a dream...

My 2006 was getting this job.
My 2007 is aL. Yea, mushy I know.

So, what's your 2007?

No comments: