Monday, February 20, 2006

Silid

Currently feeling: Sleepy
Listening to: Leron Leron Sinta
Browsing: upperblog.blogspot.com

I just got home from school. Overtime from setting up our booth for tomorrow's marketing exhibit. (Silid is my group's booth's name, after the concept that we're promoting.) As expected our booth is the simplest of all, without too much unnecessary decors to make it look drab. This is always the case. Add me and Lyka to anything and surely it's a minimalist effect that we're after. Wondering why I got Leron Leron Sinta here? I bought a CD to serve as background music for tomorrow's exhibit (our booth is about promoting a Filipino room concept and design) and my dad insisted on playing it right now for Yana (my sis' baby). Haha.

My kuya, recently robbed of his mobile phone, came home all smiles. He recently bought a new phone (not that expensive) because today he went to Park Square 1 (I had been telling him to go there, not someplace else) and found a store having iRiver products. And finally he got his own and he'd no longer be getting mine. And he'd stop complaining about my Nyoy Volante songs and all. Hahaha... I succeeded in making him buy an iRiver instead of an iPod!

------------------------------------------------------------
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take
but by the moments that take your breath away.

No comments: