Wednesday, February 08, 2006

SL
Currently feeling: Hyperactive
Listening to: Separate Lives
Browsing: 1dollarsaint.blogspot.com

I went to school today straight from work after my 1am to 5am shift, and I didn't last long; after a subject I went home due to dizziness and nausea. It's ironic that it's the first time that I actually ate something before going to school and it's the same day that I felt like my stomach isn't okay at all, I mean it's as if like I'm suffering from ulcer or something. Weird.

Anyway, of course I slept from lunchtime 'til I don't know. And my eyes opened up to see a semi-dark and semi-bright sky, to which got me thinking: Is it morning or is it dusk? I quickly glanced at my Winnie the Pooh and Tigger alarm clock: 6:30. Didn't help me at all because the sky would seem semi-dark on 6:30am and 6:30pm. I usually have this problem that I lose track of the time and day/date. Oh well. The effects of graveyard shift. Sometimes I panic because I wake up and think that it's dawn already--which means I was not able to get up before midnight to report for work by 1am. Ha ha...

Since I'm usually awake at night, here I am, wide awake, surfing the net. I have just finished printing out 21 copies of my four-page resume because the university is hosting a job fair tomorrow at school. I'm pretty sure they're mostly call centers so I didn't bother to make more than 20. I should actually be sleeping [again] now so that I'd look alright during the job fair, but I can't coz I just did.

Oh well, might as well bloghop. Ciao.

P.S. Yesterday my monitor was not quite okay so it's only today that I saw that my photo with Yana on my previous post had me looking like a monster beside a baby. Talk about stress and eyebags! Galore!

No comments: