Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Couch Potato

With nothing much to do nowadays except to wait for my work shift and lunches and dinners, I'm stuck with Yana who seems to be perfecting her crying talent lately. My kuya had cable service installed lately; weird, since we're one household who could live without a TV. Anyway, today I knew why. He bought a TV for their room. The hotel's replacing most of their TVs so he got a twenty three inch TV for only a thousand pesos.

I watched Tuck Everlasting on Star Movies this afternoon; I wanted to watch it when it was shown in theaters but didn't have the time. Just curious about the lead actress, Alexis Bledel, but without any idea about the plot of the story. Well, it's got a story after all. Bittersweet.

:: feeling bored :: listening to don't cry out loud :: browsing imdb.com ::

No comments: