Monday, March 13, 2006

Pirates

I was awake all night coz I slept all day; I flipped through channels and watched Something's Gotta Give on HBO and afterwards watched--pathetically--Starstruck finals on GMA. Then comes the teaser for an upcoming movie, Moments of Love (or is it Memories of Love? I can't remember) airs. I couldn't agree more on what one of my friends told me. Filipino movies are copies of almost anything on earth. That movie is the same plot as a Korean movie, Il Mare [see mediacircus.net review here] The only thing they changed was that it's a telephone instead of a mailbox. By the way, Americans are also 'recreating' this movie into an English version, to be entitled The Lake House [click here for IMDB.com info on that movie] starring Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves.

I wish to write more, but the baby in this house just can't get enough of me! Cry, cry, cry. Her mom's somewhere and grandparents are away. Poor me.

:: feeling tired :: listening to baby tunes :: browsing imdb.com ::

No comments: