Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Purple scrubs

A few days ago I was in a jeepney then a lady boards it; she's dressed in purple scrubs with the hospital name and logo embroidered on the left side of the top. Well I thought that it [the scrub suit] was a very depressing color for nurses to wear. I mean, if I'm the patient I wouldn't want my nurse to look like she's preparing for my death. Just a thought, from someone who had a few hours on Color Psych for Humanities.

+ + +

Payday's approaching and we're all so busy checkin' out our payslips (through the supposedly-for-the-better system). Most of my batchmates still have incorrect salaries. Mine is, too. Overpay. I'll see tomorrow if it goes into my account and if it does, I'll tell you how much it is. If it doesn't, then it's just system error. Harharhar.

+ + +

I got peed on four times yesterday coz the baby's on lampin. Haha. Here's our family photo during Yana's baptism.


No comments: